Thursday, August 04, 2005

A not very exciting post

Hello all,
I have managed in my current frenzy to leave the nice long post I recently typed at home. The next time I will be in vanadzor will be next week after community projects and Language proficiency exams are over. I can't wait!!! Less than a week and a half at this point until PST is complete and we move to our new site. Times have been trying, but the end is in sight and I am excited about the prospects of Vayk and the potential to do good work while I am there. Thank you all for all of your support and encouragement along the way--it means a lot. And I promise, I will write you all back when things settle down (If I haven't already).

A big thanks to my techno savvy father for posting these lovely pictures of Armenia for you all to see. I am still working on getting the captions right, but basically if it is lush and green it is Margohovit, and if it is desert like, it is Vayk. I will have him post some more pictures later on, but these should give you an idea of where I am right now, at least terms of the nature, which is beautiful! The cities and towns sometimes leave a bit to be desired....

More news to come later. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.